Thursday 22 November 2012

Thursday.


So it may be thanksgiving in America with a public holiday and a great meal, but I'm not jealous being English, and spending my day half procrastinating and writing essays. right. Today isn't going to be wild it will mainly constitute wearing slouchy clothes and pretending to write whilst checking my inbox continually to see if I've heard back about my internship. 

Last night however I went to go see -


It was a good film, highlighting the effects of mental illness and what it could do to a whole family, and that some people can do "crazy" things and still be identified as normal. Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence were amazing in it, making it utterly believable they were this screwed up pair, rather than the A- listers they are. 

Going for University challenge entry competition later, it might not be possible to get on it, it'll still be fun though. 

So Top 5 for today is - 

Quiz shows - 

1) Pointless (BBC) 
2) Catchphrase (ITV)
3) Only Connect (BBC)
4) University Challenge (BBC) - Sort of have to include this one today. 
5) Dale's Supermarket Sweep (ITV) - Who doesn't love a bit of cheese? 



No comments:

Post a Comment