Wednesday 21 November 2012

Day One

So, It's come to this I've started a blog. 

After getting complete freaked out about what I want to do with my life after uni I decided  to start a blog. If I'm seriously considering writing as some form of career, I thought I should write something everyday and this is it. I'm not saying it's going to be fascinating but It'll be about stuff that's either happening day to day or just what I'm interested in. 

I'm also going to write a top 5 list everyday, this is totally stolen from High Fidelity and playing silly games with Joss but it's fun. 

Today is a big day, having probably the biggest interview of my life so far for an internship for the first semester of next year. The internship would give me a step up, a boost to my CV and the opportunity to live in London for three months. Something that both fills me with fear and 

excitement. So what did I do last night. Got wasted. I don't feel too bad today so it's okay, needed a blow out and it felt good. 

Top 5 - Hangover foods. 


1) Eggy bread - Preferably made by someone else but just the right level of stodginess to fill you up.  
 








2) The Classic Bacon Sandwich, personally with lots of ketchup. 








3) Any McDonald's breakfast 







4) Chicken and Sweetcorn soup, I always crave salty things after a heavy night, and this just seems to have the right amount. 







5) or if your lazy like me, the pizza from the night before. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi! We LOVE the image of your bacon sandwich and have featured this in an article for a new food website. Please get in touch for more details - editorial.homemade@gravityroad.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete